Thursday, April 11, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 041119

 Jett Black from CockyBoys

Namaste Sweetie,

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine!
High pollen count and windy days
Are keeping me down
With sinus headaches again today
So another short post day

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day, my Friend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que pena por lo de tus alergias y demás congestiones ,espero que tus remedios te funcionen y te mejoren,por lo pronto muy agradecido por su cariño.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...



Namaste

whkattk said...

While it may have been a "short" post, you didn't disappoint at all.

Here, the wind has finally ceased. The yard and the pool are a mess and pollen is everywhere! I feel your pain! Hope it calms down for you sometime today. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Your posts are not sold by the meter, no matter the length, only the quality counts and we are not disappointed.
I think it was your trip that made you tired. The bird fly shortest distance between Arkansas and Texas is 830 km (530 miles) and the round trip in the same day to meet cowboys, it must have been exhausting.
Anyway, I hope that you'll feel better soon.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )