Baxter from Bel Ami
Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Thor's Day!
Great to have you here with me
Sit back with a cup of Tea or Coffee
And join me as we scroll down AOMMD Lane
And join me as we scroll down AOMMD Lane
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a beautiful day!
Peace and Love,
AOM
~*~


3 comments:
Feliz dia y encantando de que todo este bien.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Beautiful song by Enya. Don't own any of her music but enjoy when the radio plays it. Have yourself a beautiful day, my friend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
I know him as Baxter from Fratmen (as written on the photo) but not as Baxter from BelAmi, nor even from Freshmen, the other blog in common with BelAmi.
But, that does not withdraw anything from his charms.
And even less from the hugs and bisous that I send to you, my darling chéri.
Post a Comment