Howdy and Namaste, Y'all
Happy 2's Day
I was chattin' with a buddy-o-mine
and we got ta talkin' 'bout a western TV series
The idea sparked a mess a thinkin'
And I done come up with this here theme
COWBOYS
I hope y'all will enjoy your visit
Wishin' y'all a Yee Haw Day
Peace and Love,
AOM
~*~


5 comments:
Un fabuloso dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
MMMM... So many things go through my head when I think about Cowboys. :)
Bring it on! hehehe
Well, now, ain't you rounded up a fine herd? :-) Cowboys, farm boys, they're a special breed of man; rugged, playful, and when the time comes right down to business. Yee-haw! Hugs, licks, and strokes,m bro - WHK
Glad to see that you feel better.
Better to the point of being able to go to the far west!!!
"The Story of God with Morgan Freeman"
All your six links have been blocked by the National Geographic for copyrights infringement of a part of the contents belonging to them. You will can recover some space in your right bar
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
OMG, shades of the bad old days when every few years Ralph Lauren would decree that it was time for all of us gays to dress up in cowboy drag. That got old really fast.
Post a Comment