Monday, April 1, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 040119


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday
and
Welcome to April

I hope you had a lovely weekend
Mine was pleasant and busy
But a good busy

I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine
And that you will enjoy your visit with me today

I wish you a most beautiful day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Espero que cuando dices que tu fin de semana fue muy ocupado es por que tuvistes mucha acción,mucha diversión,en fin feliz comienzo de semana,feliz comienzo de mes.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Her version is so wonderful! Slow, and meaningful. The entire double-album of standards is. I can imagine you would get a standing ovation with a rendition like that. Bravo!

Happy April. Mojave Max emerged from his den and Spring is here - finally! HUgs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

Thank you, my friend, for this smile of Christian Hogue by photographer Blake Ballard.
More of him @ https://models.com/work/fantastics-magazine-golden-boy-/1040037

I forgot to prepare a joke for April 1st for you, but I shall try to catch up later. For example on November 28 when you will not expect it anymore. That's when these jokes are done in Spain.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )