Adam Miller
Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Phriday!
Thanks for being here with me
I really appreciate your comments and E-mails
I was able to find the entire interview
With Dr. Bruce Lipton
The interview we saw yesterday on AOM Meditations
I was so excited and amazed
His ideas about the reasons
Behind our current social upheaval
Made so much sense
And that is only one of the topics he discussed
I HIGHLY recommend watching the interview
The first half is on YouTube
That is what I posted yesterday
The Entire interview is at this URL:
https://londonreal.tv/e/bruce-lipton/
Register for free with an E-mail
Click register and then that CAPTCHA box thingy
When I did that
It looked like I needed to register again
So I did it again with the same E-mail and the CAPTCHA box thingy
I finally clicked the far left edge of my screen
Away from the register overlay boxes
I clicked around a bit
And eventually the video came up for me to click play
That process didn't make sense to me but I kept at it
And it was SOOOOO worth it
I learned so much listening to Dr. Lipton
I hope you are able to see it
It is really important
I was able to find the entire interview
With Dr. Bruce Lipton
The interview we saw yesterday on AOM Meditations
I was so excited and amazed
His ideas about the reasons
Behind our current social upheaval
Made so much sense
And that is only one of the topics he discussed
I HIGHLY recommend watching the interview
The first half is on YouTube
That is what I posted yesterday
The Entire interview is at this URL:
https://londonreal.tv/e/bruce-lipton/
Register for free with an E-mail
Click register and then that CAPTCHA box thingy
When I did that
It looked like I needed to register again
So I did it again with the same E-mail and the CAPTCHA box thingy
I finally clicked the far left edge of my screen
Away from the register overlay boxes
I clicked around a bit
And eventually the video came up for me to click play
That process didn't make sense to me but I kept at it
And it was SOOOOO worth it
I learned so much listening to Dr. Lipton
I hope you are able to see it
It is really important
~*~
I will be away next week from blogging
So that I can get ready
For a most important month of posts
Yes
You know it's cumming
The ever super duper
Very Merry Masturbation Celebration Month of May
My plan is to resume posting on
Monday, APRIL 29th
I hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a most beautiful day
And a wonderful week
Peace and Love,
AOM
~*~


6 comments:
Feliz fin de semana y esperamos tu regreso,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I'm going to miss seeing new posts here...but, of course, I fully understand. I'm preparing for the month, too, but for a very different reason. I shall be away as the month begins and I want to have those posts ready to kick off the celebration.
Oh, Antoine, lovely Antoine. He needs someone to scrub his back. I volunteer to do so!
Have an excellent weekend, and a phabulous week of preparation. Hope you'll stop by my blog over the week. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Did you add some Spring coloration to your banner?!?! Looks great as does all the rest of the content! Have a good break as you “prepare” for May. I wonder what that all entails?!?!l
I would like to wish you a very happy Easter, a great weekend and a wonderful end of April, and I am sure that you'll easily celebrate the Masturbation Month as you've always did it masterfully every year.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
ahh Thanks for this link. I can watch it while you are away.
May!! MMMMMM such an important month :D You have me looking forward to it now.
Have a great week!
Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful weekend. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Post a Comment