Friday, April 12, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 041219

 Francisco Henriques

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Phriday, my Friend

Thanks so much for being here with me
And for your Lovely Comments and E-mails
Also
Thank you for your get well wishes
I really appreciate your Love and Support
We got some rain yesterday
Which washed lots of pollen out of the air
So I am feeling better today

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day
And a phabulous weekend

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esperemos que pases un fin de semana mucho mejor y que tus alergias mejoren,Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

The Sultans of Swing! Love it. Thanks for starting our day on an upbeat note. Very happy to hear the rain has cleansed your area. We're cloudy and expecting rain today - so I 'm hoping for the same treatment. Have a most wonderful weekend, have lots of fun, just like the guys in your Parting Shot. You know - naked! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

Glad you got some rain. I hate it when I can see my car coated in pollen from nearby trees.

Your French Patrick said...

Have a great and restful weekend, my darling chéri.
Hugs and Bisous.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )