JOYOUS!!!
We began the week with the great guitarist,
Tommy Emmanuel
In this video, Tommy sits on the right
Just watch the Joy on his face
The joy that springs from his soul as he plays
At one point he can't contain his joy
So he jumps up as he plays
Pedro Javier Gonzalez sits on the left
John Jorgenson stands behind
Great rendition of the hit song
from Dire Straits
Tommy Emmanuel, John Jorgenson, Pedro Javier González
Roger Blavia - percussion and Toni Terré - bass
perform
"Sultans of Swing"
From the DVD "Soave 2012 Guitar Festival"
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/EFDFpS9_ZWY

2 comments:
One of my favorite Dire Straits songs, but this performance blows this song out of the water! There is something special when great guitar players get together and "jam." The passion just explodes as they get going almost like a competition. I love the way they finish this out.
Awesome!
Perfect ending to this week. I know it's not 2'sDay, but I think I will enjoy this one again.
Thanks!
Cheverisimo!!!!!.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment