IMPRESSIVE
This interview with Dr. Bruce Lipton
Is around 40 minutes long
That may be a bit long for many of you
Which is why I rarely select videos over 10 minutes
But I was so impressed by the information in this video
That I have hope you will make time for it
There are many ideas discussed here
The main point of it all is how our minds
Our perspective, our attitudes, our beliefs
Shape our physical, mental and spiritual health
I don't know if everything he talks about
Is all true or not
But most of what he said
Really resonated with my heart
So I FEEL, my intuition, my gut feeling
Tells me there is much Truth in his ideas
I hope you will take the time to hear him out
It gets more and more interesting as the interview goes along
I really think listening to this interview
Will be an important benefit to your life
NOTE: (To save some time)
The Intro to Dr. Lipton's interview
Is from the beginning to the 1:48 minute mark
Then I would skip over to the 5:22 minute mark
Where the actual interview starts
Dr. Bruce Lipton
BIOLOGY OF BELIEF
from the program
London Real with Brian Rose
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/GCG1zj3mxOw

2 comments:
Muy interesante.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
This is extremely thought provoking. His ideas are very parallel to so much of my own thinking. However my thinking has been from bits and pieces of experiences that I have had or observed over many years without any real validation. So much of what he says validates my ideas/thoughts.
There are so many things I want to highlight here that I believe is true that it is not possible in this short comment. HA! Anyone that doesn't have time to listen to this now, You should defiantly come back and revisit this when you have the time.
Great post AOM. Thank You!
Post a Comment