Friday, April 5, 2019

AOM Meditations: 040519

by Kenny Harris

Thanks to our Friend, David, for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

“Relax, Recharge and Reflect. 
Sometimes it’s OK to do nothing.” 

~Izey Victoria Odiase

~*~

“As important as it is 
to have a plan for doing work, 
it is perhaps more important 
to have a plan for 
rest, relaxation, self-care, and sleep.” 

~Akiroq Brost

~*~

“The secret of relaxation 
is in these three words: 
‘Let it go”!” 

~Dada J. P. Vaswani

~*~

“I think best in a hot bath, 
with my head tilted back 
and my feet up high.” 

~Elizabeth Jane Howard

~*~

“It's not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It's that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day…” 

~James A. Murphy


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sabe cuanto se agradece esto que nos hace pensar y desear ser aun mejores.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great quotes to end the week with. I can relate to everyone of these. Especially: "...it is perhaps more important to have a plan for rest, relaxation, self-care, and sleep." This is the one that often I fail to do and it really is important for us to plan these times or we go too long without taking time for ourselves.

I think Elizabeth Jane Howard's quote could have dual credits. I am certain that AOM has made this almost exact same statement a long time back... hehehe... Great advice!

Thanks for all these good reminders.

hlj2002 said...

Oh, I just remembered... AOM's version of Elizabeth Jane Howard's quote includes on other very critical element... HAHAHA!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )