An AOM Anthem
One of several
SING SING SING is another
WE, the people, need to free ourselves
From laws, policies, cultural norms and mores
To be who we truly are
To do what we truly feel
My two caveats
So long as it is consenting adults
And so long as your not hurting others
If what I do is not hurting you or others
Then let it be
I let you live your way
You let me live mine
Mutual respect for each other's freedom
Live & Let Live
So that is why this song
Is an anthem of sorts for AOM
Another groovy tune
To move to into the
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend
B.T. Express
"DO IT (Til' You're Satisfied)"
from the TV show, SoulTrain
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/MCKUww7q8Z0

4 comments:
Un himno.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Great Anthem, hehehe
I am not sure if I enjoyed the reminder of this great song more, or the reminder of "Soul Train" more.
Great selection! Thanks
Great anthem!
hello my friend,
I'm reading all your website man (3d day) because i chose among your chosen photosthe best models for my paings. Thanks a lot! and there are not a lot phots which could not be painted or serve as models... and i have a great time in the cold :)
"Georget paintings" (to google if you want to knw more)
namaste
peace and love
Post a Comment