JOYFUL HOPE
I wish you all a very, very, VERY
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Lyrics are below the video
I really like the lyrics that Seal sings
Wendy & Lisa with Seal
"The Closing Of The Year"
from the 1992 movie, TOYS
A great movie, I highly recommend!
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/47c68yndBLc
Lyrics: The Closing of the Year
from the film, TOYS
"[Refrain: Wendy & Lisa]
If I cannot bring you comfort
Then at least I bring you hope
For nothing is more precious
Than the time we have, and so
[Verse 1: Wendy & Lisa]
We all must learn from small misfortune
Count the blessings that are real
Let the bells ring out for Christmas
At the closing of the year
Let the bells ring out for Christmas
At the closing of the year
[Interlude: Choir]
Up on the knees of a sergeant major
Ride through the woods with the wind in your hair
Silver bells on a stolen reindeer
While we race to the castle over there
[Refrain: Wendy & Lisa]
If I cannot bring you comfort
Then at least I bring you hope
[Verse 2: Wendy & Lisa]
Now all the winter bells are ringing
Hear them echo through the snow
And the children's voices singing
On the street so far below
This is a time to be together
And the truth is somewhere here
Within our love of people
At the closing of the year
[Bridge: Seal]
We'll walk in a sun
With all of the pain
And All of the Patience
All of the way
And all of us right
And all of us same
Love one another
We'll fly in the arms of Time
Walk in the Waves, never fall
Don't fall
(At the closing of the year)
At the closing of the year
[Refrain: Wendy & Lisa and Choir]
If I cannot bring you comfort
Then at least I bring you hope
Then at least I bring you hope"

2 comments:
Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I have never heard that song. It has a great "ring" to it and a lovely message. Thanks for posting the lyrics with it.
Thanks!
Post a Comment