A BLAST FROM THE PAST
Don't Skip This Without Listening
As I said above
I'm not feeling well today
So I decided to listen to some music
That gives me a lot of positive energy
Here is one of my favorite tracks
From one of my most beloved albums
I've loved this since I was three-years-old
I about wore this vinyl out
Playing it on our 1960's Philco Stereo Record Player
Engaging, memory-nudging medley
of favorite TV Western themes.
HOW MANY CAN YOU NAME?
The answers are below the video
So DON'T LOOK ETHEL!!!!
: )
See how many you can name without looking
Straight from the 1962 vinyl
(pops, scratches and all - actually pretty good audio quality)
Medley TV Western Themes from the 50's and 60's
from the album
Pops Roundup - Track 1
performed by
The Boston Pops Orchestra
conducted by
Arthur Fiedler
arranged by
Richard Hayman
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/l4_GndyFPqs
And
Here
Are
The
ANSWERS
TV Western Theme (start times)
"Home On The Range" 00:01
---Bonanza 00:17
---Maverick 00:59
---The Rebel (Johnny Yuma) 01:51
---Bat Masterson 02:13
---Gunsmoke 02:41
---Wagon Train 03:33
---Wyatt Earp 04:06
---Have Gun, Will Travel (Paladin) 04:54
---Rawhide 05:40


4 comments:
Those were all such great shows with great theme songs! Thanks for this great memory trip!
Nada como la música para ayudarnos a soportar tanta mediocridad.Amigo venezolano,,Cucuta
These will mean absolutely nothing to so many of your followers, and will provide a delightful romp through history for the rest of us.
hehe... that was fun!!!! Sadly I only knew 4 of them :(
Home on the Range, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, and Rawhide.
Love the arrangement and loved the guessing game.
Post a Comment