All men should be free
To sit back, relax, and have a good wank together
No matter if you are gay or straight
Or anywhere in between
We should enjoy being men with each other
I wish all men could let loose the cultural chains
And experience the joys of masturbating together
It is an activity we all do alone
We all know we do
So why not enjoy it together
It is a great male bonding experience
Why forego all the fun and pleasure with Friends
So sit back, relax, and enjoy a great wank together



























5 comments:
You are so right. What great pictures!
Es tan erotizante.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
One of your many great themes! This one is one that always makes me feel happy. I completely agree with you,
" I wish all men could let loose the cultural chains And experience the joys of masturbating together It is an activity we all do alone. We all know we do. So why not enjoy it together..."
Great pics!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
These are wonderful images.
That was a spectacular set of pictures.
Post a Comment