Thursday, December 20, 2018

Masturbation: A Celebration of Self-Love

I listened to today's music
As I scrolled through these photos
I counted eight beats for each photo
Providing me with a makeshift slideshow
12 or 16 beats per photo might be better
Giving you longer to linger over each photo
Time to feel each photo more deeply
I recommend clicking the pix to slide through them
Rather than scrolling down the page

~*~











































4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Perfection!
The music selection with the photos you have selected do create the perfect slideshow capturing the beauty of masturbation.

It is an extremely emotional combination.

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Un exquisito placer.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Vale de nuevo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

Ah, cum, cum, cum.

Artie

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )