This is the beginning of censorship : to day no explicit sex , tomorrow the free net's informations. The "power" cannot allows any news without his filter.
I will cherish the good times.... I will cherish the good times.... I will cherish the good times.... I will cherish the good times.... I will cherish the good times....
Pretty childish of them, isn't it? I wonder if a weenie is covered by a hand, or a boner is shielded by briefs is still too naughty for their delicate sensibilities.
Gladys: "Oh, my, George! I think I'm gonna FAINT!" George: "What's wrong, Gladys?!?!" Gladys; "That's....that's... ***gasps*** That's a PENIS!"
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
6 comments:
This is the beginning of censorship : to day no explicit sex , tomorrow the free net's informations. The "power" cannot allows any
news without his filter.
Asi de claro,nada es imposible.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
I will cherish the good times....
I will cherish the good times....
I will cherish the good times....
I will cherish the good times....
I will cherish the good times....
The Victorians used fig leaves. This is so stupid. But you have thr right attitude. Thank you.
I have sent you an email about downloading Tumblr blogs. I hope it helps you and others.
Pretty childish of them, isn't it? I wonder if a weenie is covered by a hand, or a boner is shielded by briefs is still too naughty for their delicate sensibilities.
Gladys: "Oh, my, George! I think I'm gonna FAINT!"
George: "What's wrong, Gladys?!?!"
Gladys; "That's....that's... ***gasps*** That's a PENIS!"
Post a Comment