Monday, December 10, 2018

Lovely Lovers Lovingly Loving: 121018

 Prologue:

I don't post very explicit photos often, but today I have. There are photos in this set that are very explicit.  Many people consider all these photos to be porn, but I don't think they are. These photos illustrate and express the BEAUTY - the JOY - the INTIMACY - the PASSION of Human Beings Expressing LOVE with each other - expressing their spiritual and emotional love physically by giving and sharing Love's pleasure and bliss with each other. How can that be porn? How can that be a bad thing to see? These photos simply show how we, as humans, make love to each other.  It's what we do. These are beautiful moments to witness - the physical expression of Love. It's so much healthier to see this than how humans make war.

Dedication:

There's a couple who are dear, loving Friends of mine. I have had the privilege to witness their relationship from the very beginning. I have watched their relationship grow through the years. When I hear from them, it's like a "Party in my heart". :) It warms my heart (and sometimes it heats my loins)  to hear how much they love each other and how much fun and pleasure they share together. They have sort of adopted me into their family. I guess I'm like the older brother who lives in a land far, far away. :) I admire and love them very much. They are the inspiration for this post, which I dedicate to them with a whole lotta Love.












































Love, AOM


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanto,tanto amor que nos eleva hasta el infinito.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

What a lovely dedication. Great series showing physical love so strongly!

hlj2002 said...

Such a beautiful set of photos. Not pornographic at all to me. As you say, "These photos illustrate and express the BEAUTY - the JOY - the INTIMACY - the PASSION of Human Beings Expressing LOVE with each other"

Love is a beautiful thing to experience and celebrate.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Definitely not porn but simply the beautiful expression of physical attraction and pleasure between two people. Great dedication, too. Love is love.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely glorious! Thank you, AOM!

Anonymous said...

Just had to visit again. Tremendous!!!!!!

Artie

Anonymous said...

They pretty much sum up a wholef full evening.

Artie, again

Anonymous said...

True passion!

Anonymous said...

I may have to live here.

Petey

Anonymous said...

We can't stay away.

Nor do we want to.

P&A

Robert H. said...

It takes two. Well, maybe not all the time, but the interaction of the couples shown is very affecting.

Anonymous said...

We are Partie-ing!!!!!!!!

And going strong.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and sensual

Anonymous said...

Another solo visit. A. is out on errands. What a wonderful mirror reflection these photos are. I don't think I've mentioned the testicle tasting shot. Very nice, AOM. And there's so much more. Certainly high on the list is the spooning at the close.

Petey

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )