Note: Please read today's AOM Meditations above
So you will have a better understanding of this post
~*~
In Protest to
Tumblr's policy of prohibiting images of
The Beauty of the Nude Human Body
I give you my version of their ridiculous solution
Just as in Michelangelo's time
So, too, today
We are still experiencing the same insane puritanical thinking
Why can't we evolve beyond Medieval Thinking!
I am not chiding the photographers of these photos
I selected these photos only as an example
Of Tumblr's "sanitized for the 1950's" version of itself
These photographs are marvelously artistic
And maybe even just a bit more erotic and alluring
For what we don't see
Can't see
Makes us YEARN to see even more
Setting our imaginations on fire with desire
Which shows how stupid and counterproductive
These prohibitions are
I give you my version of
Il Braghettone Tumblr Style
~*~
























4 comments:
Es un crimen no poder contemplarlos tal cual son.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
:) You make me smile!
Perfectly orchestrated peaceful protest that makes a great point.
I stand behind your Protest to Tumblr's policy of prohibiting images of
The Beauty of the Nude Human Body.
They are all very sensuous, but the reasoning behind draping the male genitalia is beyond ridiculous. I mean, should a photo shoot just happen to capture a moment of draped, or obscured crotch - well, that's one thing. But to purposely hide it for some strange sense of "decency" should anger everyone!
I reblogged your reblog of the upcoming new site. I think I shall leave that there in hopes others will find it and reblog. Yes, we must do our part!
Wonder how many of these would run afoul of tumblr now?!?! None should. These are beautiful.
Post a Comment