Monday, July 23, 2018

MUSIC: "Stardust" performed by Michael Bublé w/ Naturally 7

Soothingly, Beautifully Smoooooth

Michael Bublé 
Live 
with Naturally 7
"Stardust"
written by Hoagy Carmichael 

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/cINpA4sSzu0


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I know it's not 2's Day, but I had to listen to this one twice... HA!

Awesome performance. I have to admit, I did not know of Michael Bublé until today.

Thanks!!!!

hlj2002 said...

A perfect chill song to listen to this morning. It brings a peaceful feeling over me.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )