Wednesday, July 11, 2018

MUSIC: BEETHOVEN & BERNSTEIN "Symphony 6 Mvt. 1"

BEETHOVEN & BERNSTEIN
(nuf said)
:  )

It was a beautiful summer morning here
And this music came to my mind
So I thought we could share it together
And enjoy the
"Awakening of cheerful sensations 
upon arrival in the country"

Ludwig van Beethoven 
(1770 - 1827)
"Symphony no. 6  "Pastoral" 1st Movement"
Leonard Bernstein
conducting
The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/tcSuSk4d6Gs


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

This is a great piece, fantastic performance. It is "feel good" music! Thanks for posting this. I shall play it again as I enjoy the rest of your posts ;)

William said...

Boy, not something I would have thought to choose for today, but what a wonderful delight. Light and airy--a pleasure while I work.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )