Thursday, July 19, 2018

Parting Shot: 071918

ENJOY YOUR
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKend!


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

If I could jump over like this, there is no doubt I would enjoy the weekend.
Sadly, if I tried to do this, it would be a weekend in the hospital... HAHA

You have a fun, safe, stress free, action packed weekend. I look forward to your return.

FRENCH PATRICK said...

We must admit that the kid has been well trained by his dog for doing backflips in sync with him.
Bisous.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )