Monday, July 16, 2018

MUSIC: "Sing Sing Sing" by Benny Goodman and His Orchestra

ALL RISE FOR THE 
UNIVERSAL ANTHEM OF AOM

ATTENTION! LEFT FACE! 
COMPANY 
Saaaaaa-WING!

After years of debate, (with myself ; )
I've come to the conclusion
That this IS my favorite feel good song
One of the Greatest Songs EVER!
I cannot sit still listening to it
I want it played at my funeral
And I want everyone to get up and 
Swing their asses off in celebration
(of a life well-lived - not that I was dead)
:  )
I want it to be a Party!!!
And this song to me is the
Ultimate Party Feel Good
Toe-tapping, booty-shaking, head-bobbin'
Hand-jivin', arms-swingin', music I know!
YEAH, MAN!!! GO CAT GO!

WARNING: 
This music may cause 
wildly irresistible, involuntary body movements
Listen at your own risk!!!

You ought to see me listening to this
I am moving all over the place
Every muscle in my body is dancing
It's quite a sight to see
If I made a YouTube video it would go viral
:  )

Let's start our new week off right!
So get up - GET UP!
And Let's Swing Our Booties OFF!!!

Benny Goodman and His Orchestra
"Sing Sing Sing (with a Swing)"
original music by Louis Prima

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/C2gCNDA6Nyg



2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

I am dancing with you! Great music from one of the Greatest Orchestras.

I have never been able to pick a favorite song every time I try, I think of another, then another.... but I do have rankings in my head, and this one DOES fit in my highest rank. You WOULD have to be dead not to move when this song is played.

Great selection to start a week!

joseph said...

I remember the great Benny Goodman when he came at "festival de Jazz de Comblain la tour " Belgium , great moment live at RTB radio with an old lamped récepteur radio

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )