Friday, July 13, 2018

AOM Meditations: 071318

by Gustav Klimt

Thanks to a Friend for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

"I am a divine expression of love, I am light within a human frame, this light infuses every cell of my body, this love, this light infuses my bones and blood, this light infuses every organ in my body, this light infuses my nervous system, this light infuses my hormonal system, this light infuses my digestive system, lifting my vibration into higher frequencies of possibility. I am light."

~the soul matrix

~*~

"I greet the morning in humility, 
rising with the sun 
and giving thanks for another day. 
Finding beauty wherever I am 
and wherever I’m going."

~Unknown

~*~

“Love and compassion 
are necessities, not luxuries. 
Without them, 
humanity cannot survive.”

Dalai Lama XIV
"The Art of Happiness"


1 comment:

hlj2002 said...

Great uplifting quotes. Thanks!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )