Tuesday, July 10, 2018

MUSIC: "The Finer Things" by Steve Winwood

FEELIN' GOOD!

An 80's Favorite of Mine
(I really loved the 80's - so much fun!)

I was listening to my iPod yesterday
When this song came on and I thought
I need to post this on AOM tomorrow
That's TODAY!
:  )
So Here it is!

Steve Winwood
"The Finer Things"
(w/lyrics)

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/0-AbtRDpLL4


2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

One of my favorite songs! This is a beautiful feel good song that I think is timeless. Thanks for this!!

Anonymous said...

An all time favorite, so joyous. I still have the LP.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )