Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Parting Shot: 121918

LOL
I Love this Gif!
Brings back fond memories of summer camp
I can still feel my giggles
As my buddies and I dropped our towels and
Took off running naked from the pool to our cabin
A wonderful wide smile
Still brightens my face today
As I look back on those moments
Good Times!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here’s hoping you’re up and running soon!

Anonymous said...

super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Great posts even if it is a repeat, It is all still good SoulFood

Thanks AOM, NOW get well. Take some time off if needed, just be sure to do what you need to do to get to feeling better.

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )