Since we are celebrating Masturbation Month,
I wanted to discuss a part of my body
that I thoroughly enjoy when I masturbate
I hope you do, too.
~*~
"One hundred years ago, men had to keep their chest, and especially their nipples, covered. Today, in most cultures, male nipples are no longer required to be covered. So, enjoy them when you see them.
Why Do Men Have Nipples?
Male Nipples are a side result of all humans first starting as androgynous in the womb, before gender development begins. We are wrongly told male nipples have no function; if that were true, then why do men have them? They certainly bring attention to your chest, but there is another reason.
Male nipples are capable of higher sexual arousal and stimulation than female nipples. Genetically the nerve endings are closer together. Nipple stimulation follows the exact same brain nerve paths as genital stimulation (the erection of your nipples is caused by the same Pilomotor Reflex As “Goosebumps”). Thus, stimulation of the male nipples during sex may increase the male erection and cause a stronger orgasm."
How’s That For A Good Reason To Have Male Nipples!
~from Ladnkilt Tumblr (Link)
~*~
Over the years as I have explored my body, I have found my nipples to be highly sensitive - adding to my sexual arousal and pleasure. I am always stimulating my nipples as I masturbate. The feelings of pleasure are stronger when they are hard and stiff just like the penis. The harder your nipples become the more sensitive they will be to stimulation. To get my nipples hard, I lightly caress the skin around them - (to give them goosebumps). Once hard, I lightly touch the tips of my nipples with my fingertips or the palm of my hands. Rubbing, flicking, circling - I spend lots of time exploring different ways of touching them to discover how to evoke increased pleasure.
I especially enjoy one hand lightly playing with the head of my penis while the other one lightly plays with my nipple. If I am using my Fleshjack between my mattresses, I am able to stimulate both nipples while I fuck the Fleshjack. That is even better. For some reason it feels better when I stimulate both at the same time. I sure could use another hand! : )
Some guys have reported that they do not have the same sensitivity, thus nipple play does little for them. Don't feel bad about that. We are all different. For some guys it's their nipples that give them great pleasure. Others get pleasure from their anus, their neck, their ball sack, their toes, etc. I believe that the connection can be developed by the practice of stimulating the penis at the same time stimulating the nipples. Eventually, I believe a connection will be made and will add greatly to your masturbatory pleasure. Just like other sexual nuances, nipple pleasure may take time to perfect. So Explore and Discover greater pleasure by playing around with your Nipples!
A few guys' nipples are so hardwired that they can actually cum by nipple stimulation only. I'm not there yet, but it sure is fun practicing! : )
If your hand is wide enough or your nipples close enough to each other. the above photo illustrates a great way to stimulate both nipples while you stroke your penis. I can do this if I lie on my side but I can't sitting or standing. Sure wish I could because my nipples are even more sensitive when I stimulate both of them at the same time.
Further Thoughts:
Some verbs that your nipples may enjoy: rub, squeeze, pinch, flick, graze, circle, caress, tickle, tease, twist, snap, pull, push, flitter, flutter, ground, slide, glide, brush, sucked, licked, - add your own
Sometimes different textures of textiles can give you a special feeling: silk, satin, cotton
Get your nipples hard
then circle a finger around the nipple for ten seconds then lightly flick the tip of your finger back and forth very quickly (like a flutter) over the very tip of your nipples for ten seconds, then repeat.
Lightly graze your nipples up and down or side to side with the palm of your hand. Explore the speed to find what brings you the most pleasure
Some guys enjoy lube or spit on their nipples as they play with them.
I Wish You Amazing NIPPLICIOUS Pleasure!









































5 comments:
At last nipples have their day! Thanks so much.
Increíblemente eróticos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Only here at MD does a reader get an education in anatomy, sex education, and grammar, along with entertainment, erotica, and physical enjoyment all in one post. This just awesome.
I have found my nipples are not as sensitive as some guys. I get a moderate amount of pleasure with a gentle: rub, squeeze, flick, graze, circle, caress, tickle, tease, twist, snap, pull, push, flitter, flutter, ground, slide, glide, brush, suck, or lick, however with a gentle bite from my partner or a good pinch from myself, the sensation is one that is indescribable!
Thanks for sharing all this data AOM!
I really enjoy nipple stimulation. One group masturbation I attended, I fould a guy and we spent almost 90 minutes with nipple play and jacking one another's cocks. That was the best group meeting I ever attended.
Another brilliant post. My nipples are very sensitive. I can't imagine masturbating without stimulating my nipples.
Post a Comment