Let us continue our
Masturbation Celebration
By wanking outdoors
Here in the Merry Month of May
~*~
My Silly Masturbation Poem
Come visit me at home
We'll get naked and roam
Stroking our cocks outside
There'll be no reason to hide
Shooting our jizz into the sky
Our sperm will take wings and fly
: )
Damn! I'm a great poet
And I certainly know it
: )
Damn! I'm a great poet
And I certainly know it
: p
HAPPY MASTURBATION MONTH












































4 comments:
Fabuloso.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
This set is full of self-loving passion. I can feel the sunshine, and the build up to that moment of complete and total release. Masturbation in nature is always a spiritual experience for me. There is nothing else like the warmth of the sun shinning and the coolness of the breeze blowing on a naked body while experiencing the sounds of nature and enjoying your own body to the point of complete bliss.
PS... The poem does make one smile... hehehe
Thanks!!!
The poem is cute!
There's something about jacking off outdoors that adds to the experience. Nature in nature. Great addition to celebrate the month!
When I was growing up, the ending of your poem was: "...Even my feet show it: Longfellow."
Post a Comment