Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Charlie Pattinson from RandyBlue: 053015

























NOTE:
Click OLDER POST
Below and to the Right
To see today's Parting Shot

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un amor de hombre. Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Again, many great elements to this photo shoot. I am saying to myself:
Oh I like that T shirt, hmmm I like a man in jeans, mmmm he is going commando, wow! he is well equipped, great body, great hair, pretty eyes... BAM!!!!!!!!! The new Masturbation Month Poster Model!!! HEHEHE.

Thanks for sharing!

whkattk said...

He's scrumptious! Related to Robert, I wonder? If so, jacking off on film runs in the family (though Rob didn't expose his cock). ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great picture with his totally engorged cock head, tight balls and open asshole. Thanks

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )