Monday, September 2, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 090219


Namaste Sweetie!

Happy Monday!
and
Welcome Back!

I hope you had a wonderful month
I sure did
I really enjoyed my time away from blogging
Good to break out of routine
But
I did miss being here for you each day

To get back into shape
This will be a Tee Off Week
Meaning I will not post on Tuesday or Thor's Day this week
My plan is to post MWF
I'm doing this to help me get back into the groove

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day!

Peace and Love,
AOM

6 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

Does MWF mean "Men Want Fuck" or "Monday Wednesday Friday"?
Congrats one time more to our Razorbacks for triumphing over their opponents in their first match.
We must admit that they got back into the groove from the beginning.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Me alegro que hayas disfrutado tus merecidas vacaciones, nosotros también te extrañamos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

whkattk said...

Hope you are having a lovely weekend, and a restful Labor Day! Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Robert H. said...

Welcome back. And that model has a truly GREAT head of hair!

hlj2002 said...

Welcome back!!!!

Sadly, I was not where I could watch your Razorbacks play Saturday, but I did follow the score on my phone. It was still exciting from the looks of the scoring, it seemed like your Razorbacks had control of the entire game. WOOOO PIG SOOIE!

Sorry I missed your post yesterday, but I am here today to Ketchup! :D

Anonymous said...

So looking forward to your posts! Glad you had a good break! Your Friend, David

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )