Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 090419


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy HUMP Day!!!

I hope you are having a good week.
I continue to get back into the groove
College Football is back
And I am deeee-lighted
My Hogs won Saturday
It wasn't pretty but we won

This is a Tee Off Week
So I won't post Thor's Day
My plan is to post on Friday

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~

Both of these are POWERFUL
I hope you will find time to listen to both

When you get a chance
Here's a really good speech and Q&A session
With my boyfriend : )
Tom Daley


Tom Daley | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/g2mKg0W9Y8U


NOW
When you get a little more time
Here's a really good speech and Q&A session
with Tom's husband
Dustin Lance Black


Dustin Lance Black | Full Address and Q&A | Oxford Union


YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/v-Wik2fDVBk



4 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Tom Daley is so inspirational and always shines with positive energy. He never let's his celebrity status make him anything special and is always so "down to earth"

It is sad that he has been forced to be under the spotlight about his sexuality everywhere he goes, but what is great is he accepts this scrutiny and is a beacon of hope for young and old all over the world that struggle with their sexuality. Tom has embraced this role that has been force upon him and I believe he is a beautiful man, inside and out.

Great video. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Guapos oradores y muy chéveres que sean fuente de inspiración para esta nueva sociedad.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

AOM IS BACK! Better than ever! Loved everything about the post today. Your Friend, David

whkattk said...

Vasquez is about as perfect a specimen as one can find, anywhere.
As for Tom Daley accepting his role of poster boy in accepting gay relationships, he and Mayor Pete should join forces. I love that Pete doesn't make a big deal about being gay - no, he's just a guy who happens to be attracted to men. That's the ultimate goal: We are sexual beings; the end. :-)
Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )