Phil Affleck from Bel Ami
Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Thor's Day!!!
Come on in and sit a spell
I am so glad you are here with me
mmmmmmmWHA!
(that's a kiss : )
WOW!
Today we have some really good stuff to enjoy
We have a Mindful Meditation
A Phabulous Music Video by Letizia
Set to the
Gorgeous Music of Marcus Warner
The Exquisite Artistry of Earle Jay Goodman
And a Chiaroscuro Photo Set
That leads us to Self-Loving
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
(that's me sighing in bliss)
I do hope you will enjoy your visit
I wish you a Glorious Day, my Friend
Peace and Love,
AOM
5 comments:
Your post is so FULL of ENERGY and BEAUTY and GREAT ADVICE! Such a feast today. Thank you! Your Friend, David
Gotta leave another comment. Your posts are always good but today’s is truly inspired. Whatever ignites your passion...thanks for sharing it with us through your blog! Such a joy to follow you. Made my day and it’s not even dawn yet! Your Friend, David
Un placer poder disfrutar de todo tu trabajo,solo queda agradecer.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Nice, not a better way to start the day than with Phil's beautiful eye winking and a kiss from AOM!
Such a dynamic intro, I can't wait...
One task at a time...for all men are teased about not being able to do one thing at a time, it really is better. Women famously (infamously) claim to be multi-taskers, yet the tasks are rarely done right or thoroughly.
Ah, the gorgeous photos - Light v shadow is what sets good apart from great. You've chosen some beautiful examples of great.
I must admit, I look forward to waking to (with) you each day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Post a Comment