Monday, September 2, 2019

MUSIC: "Side by Side" by Layup

Feelin' Good

Layup
"Side by Side"

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/bGUzyi6PrYo


~*~

LYRICS:

"I know these winding roads
Will lead me home, to you I'll go
I know these stepping stones
I've walked alone, to you - my home

Now I stand by your side
Oh, on our own time

Oh, we'll be all right
As long as we stay side by side
From the coldest nights to warmer degrees
We'll get by
You and I, side by side

And so, now I go down all these roads
With you, my home
And now, I'll keep you close
I hope you know - I love you most

So here I walk by your side
Oh, on our own time

Oh, we'll be all right
As long as we stay side by side
From the coldest nights to warmer degrees
We'll get by
You and I, side by side

Oh, we'll be all right
As long as we stay side by side"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chévere.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

A very comforting song. Very nice!!!

Thanks!!!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )