oh yeah, I remember this one. It starts out making me tap my toe a bit, then it builds, I am taping my toe and my head is bobbing the next thing I know is I am up moving and grooving as I go fill my coffee cup...FYI there is a trial of coffee dripped on my floor from the pot to my desk... who's gonna clean that up...:D
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
2 comments:
Muy chévere.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
oh yeah, I remember this one. It starts out making me tap my toe a bit, then it builds, I am taping my toe and my head is bobbing the next thing I know is I am up moving and grooving as I go fill my coffee cup...FYI there is a trial of coffee dripped on my floor from the pot to my desk... who's gonna clean that up...:D
Great Song!
Post a Comment