Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Namaste Sweetie! 091819


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!!!

It's 
FLOWER POWER DAY 
here at AOM
You know me
I live in a hippie state of mind
A real Flower Child

"Flower child originated as a synonym for hippie, especially among the idealistic young people who gathered in San Francisco and the surrounding area during the Summer of Love in 1967. It was the custom of "flower children" to wear and distribute flowers or floral-themed decorations to symbolize ideals of universal belonging, peace, and love. The mass media picked up on the term and used it to refer in a broad sense to any hippie." (Wikipedia)

So today is all about Flower Power
Celebrating my Hippie-ness
And of course
Your Hippie-ness
For I think deep down inside
We are all Hippies


I hope you will enjoy your visit

Peace and Love,
AOM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Esto seria un mundo perfecto, feliz dia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

This is gonna be good! I too have a hint of Hippie within me...:D
Also, I love the Flower theme. :)

whkattk said...

I grew up through that period. We would all be so much better off had the world truly embraced the peace and love and beauty of Flower Power. What will the world do without us hippies when we're no longer here to remind them? Hugs, licks, and (flower-power) strokes, bro - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )