Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
4 comments:
Muchas gracias por las flores.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
This may be the most disappointed I have ever been at the end of one of your photo sets. I wanted it to keep on going and going. Truly an amazing set. Maybe one of my all time favorites.
The colors, the flowers, the models, the scenery, the art, the beauty... WOW, seriously an awesome set, and also perfect for the theme.
I have added a new "subject category in my library. :D
THANK YOU!!!!!
That was the most beautiful set ever.
I need to plant some things this weekend. Please send at least one of these guys to help me.
Post a Comment