Desktop Wallpaper I used on Saturday
~*~
Arkansas Razorback Scores Touchdown
After Breaking Every Defenders Tackle
Please watch this 30 second clip
This is a play from Saturday's game
Razorbacks are in Red
This is a play from Saturday's game
Razorbacks are in Red
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/hRxSsgjZ5hw
Why on earth would I post this video as a meditation?
What I Love about this play
Is that the guy catching the ball
NEVER GIVES UP!
It is a great metaphor for determination
When I see guys play like this
It brings tears of joy to my eyes
It also brings with it screams of
GO! GO! GOOOOOOOO!
: )
Plays like this remind me to never quit
To keep going regardless of the obstacles
Even if I fail
Get up and keep going
There is something so beautiful in this
The Beauty of the Human Spirit
~*~
“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
~Winston Churchill
~*~
“If you try anything, if you try to lose weight, or to improve yourself, or to love, or to make the world a better place, you have already achieved something wonderful, before you even begin. Forget failure. If things don't work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again!”
~Sarah Dessen
(Keeping the Moon)
~*~
“To conquer frustration,
one must remain
intensely focused on the outcome,
not the obstacles.”
~T.F. Hodge
(From Within I Rise)
~*~
“People who lack the clarity, courage, or determination to follow their own dreams will often find ways to discourage yours. When you change for the better, the people around you will be inspired to change also....but only after doing their best to make you stop. Live your truth and don't EVER stop.”
~*~
~Steve Maraboli
(Life, the Truth, and Being Free)

4 comments:
Cuotas de fuerza y coraje.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
All great quotes and true.
5 guys couldn't take down O’Grady. Truly an example of never give up!
Great meditation material!
These are great and inspiring quotes!
Just as I said it last Monday: the first two games taught them what to do and what they should not do, and we can hope that they will multiply the number of their victories.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri. To you and to our Razorbacks.
Post a Comment