Friday, September 7, 2018

AOM Meditations: 090718

 Women of Amphissa (1887) by Alma-Tadema Lawrence

Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

I'm doing something a bit different today. There is an interesting article I wanted to share and thought this might be a good place to share it as part of our AOM Meditations. It discusses some very intriguing ideas about the link between our spiritual  and sexual energies. I am not promoting this article as the truth, but rather as an article that brings up some good questions for us to find our own answers.

Transforming Sexual Energy Into Spiritual Energy
by Mateo Sol (LINK to the Article)

Quotes from the Article:

"Truth is, we are all sexual beings.  Period.  The path of sexual transformation is not about rapidly indulging sex, denying sex, running away from sex, or even overcoming the desire for sex.  It is about accepting sexual drive as part of your nature, as the base notes to your higher symphony.  Yes we are sexual beings, but we are more than just that – sexuality is just once aspect of who we are."

"Sexual experiences are one of our first spiritual experiences in life.  It’s that moment in time when we fill ourselves with a calm present awareness, completely absorbed in the now, through a sexual orgasm.  I hope this article has shown you that we must embrace the spiritual power that exists within our sexuality, rather than rejecting or throwing it away."




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this and doing something a little different today. Very interesting article.

hlj2002 said...

This is a extremely thought provoking article.

LOL, I wrote several thoughts here to post, but then changed my thoughts again and again, so I think I should reflect on this a bit more. I definitely agree with the arguments this article makes. I think it articulates its points so well, that anything I have to say about it is just repeating what the article says.

Thanks for posting this!

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )