Monday, September 24, 2018

MUSIC: "Autumn: I. Allegro" by Antonio Vivaldi

GLORIOUS AUTUMN!!!

Antonio Vivaldi 
"Autumn: I. Allegro"
from "The Four Seasons" Concertos for Violin
Joshua Bell, violin
John Constable, harpsichord
Academy of St. Martin in the Fields

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/e8a4_fsT-4Y


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful piece of music played by a great artist!

hlj2002 said...

Beautiful music, and fantastic slide show. I will be saving this to enjoy for a few days to keep me in the Autumn mood.... ha!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Una delicia.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )