Monday, September 10, 2018

AOM Meditations: 091018

by Fabiano Rocha

Thanks to our Friend for sending us this beautiful art

~*~

"Before you speak to me about your religion, 
first show it to me in how you treat other people; 

before you tell me how much you love your God, 
show me in how much you love all His children; 

before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, 
teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. 

In the end, 
I’m not as interested in what you have to tell or sell 
as in how you choose to live and give."

~Cory Booker

~*~

“Don't spend your precious time asking 
"Why isn't the world a better place?" 
It will only be time wasted. 
The question to ask is, 
"How can I make it better?" 
To that there is an answer.”

~Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

hlj2002 said...

Both very powerful quotes. I especially relate to Cory Booker's quote. I aspire to live my life this way. Not judging and preaching, but trying to teach by example. I think it is the most effective tactic.

Thanks!

Robert H. said...

Eloquent and pithy remarks from Corey Booker.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )