POWERFUL!!!!
I Love Powerful Music like this
Really gets my heart pumping
Especially when I'm conducting!
This is the music to the final battle scene
The bad guys have taken Camelot
And order King Arthur (Sean Connery)
To bend the knee to his evil enemy
Just before his knee touches the ground
He rises, calling all Camelot to rise and fight
Never Surrender! Never Surrender!
A great battle ensues
The Horns and Trumpets
Have especially great parts
You can hear their battle calls throughout
Get your batons! Get Ready!
Conduct!
One of the Greats!
Jerry Goldsmith
"Arthur's Farewell - Never Surrender"
from the 1995 film, First Knight
Conductor: Ulf Schirmer
Orchestra: Munich Radio Orchestra
Choir: Bavarian Radio Chorus
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/d0osYcipTKo

2 comments:
Thanks for the great set-up to listening to this rousing piece of music. Now, I want to see the movie, too!
Super.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Post a Comment