Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Radio KAOM: Wendy & Lisa "The Closing of The Year"

I FINALLY FOUND THIS FOR YOU!



 


Wendy & Lisa
"The Closing of The Year"
from the movie, Toys

















FINALLY!
I've been looking for this scene from the movie, Toys, for years.
I've posted this song before, 
but could not find this opening scene from the movie
I am so happy to present this to you for Christmas
It is the beautiful Christmas pageant that goes
With this beautiful song
Here it is
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO Y'ALL

Full Screen Recommended

YouTube Direct Link:  https://youtu.be/vep_GXuTWJQ




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias por el regalo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

A great song and a great video. I have never seen that before.

Thanks for posting!!!

JayreeS said...

That scene is so wonderful to watch again. Thank you so much. You have lifted my spirits so much through this crazy year. Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.

Robert H. said...

That was very beautiful.Thanks for bringing it to us.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )