Thursday, December 10, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 121020


Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Thor's Day!

So glad you are here with me today
I hope you are doing well and feeling fine!
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...

I wish you a Super Duper Day!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to yesterday's question
Gone with the Wind 
is a 1939 American epic historical romance film adapted from the 1936 novel by Margaret Mitchell. The film was produced by David O. Selznick of Selznick International Pictures and directed by Victor Fleming. Set in the American South against the backdrop of the American Civil War and the Reconstruction era, the film tells the story of Scarlett O'Hara, the strong-willed daughter of a Georgia plantation owner. It follows her romantic pursuit of Ashley Wilkes, who is married to his cousin, Melanie Hamilton, and her subsequent marriage to Rhett Butler. The leading roles are played by Vivien Leigh (Scarlett), Clark Gable (Rhett), Leslie Howard (Ashley), and Olivia de Havilland (Melanie).


Here is today's question

From what film does the following scene come FROM? : )


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un excelente dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

Anonymous said...

dumb and dumber

hlj2002 said...

Happy Thor's Day!
I am embarrassed to admit, I have never seen Gone with the Wind. I don't know why but I do need to sit down and watch it one day.
I am even more embarrassed to admit I have not know all of the great movies you posted recently, but today's movie I do know... Beavis and Butthead... NO??? haha. OK really it is Dumb and Dumber... hehehe One of the Dumbest movies of all time that was really very funny. LOL

Namaste

whkattk said...

Great post set today. I hate to admit it: but I ***think*** this is "Dumb and Dumber"?? Hit me with 20 lashes for not knowing "GWTW.'
My friend, I will hold your balls while you cum anytime. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

"Dumb and Dumber", 1984, with Jim Carey as Lloyd CHRISTMAS.

Sorry but I have to say you are behind schedule for "Looking for Love on Spring Break" and ahead of time for "Christmas". Let's say that that makes an average.

Wishing you a Squirting Cum Day. Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )