Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 120920

Mr. Dick

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Hump Day!

I hope you are well and having fun!
Thanks for being here with me today
I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...

I wish you a Joyful Day!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to Monday's question:
Network 
is a 1976 American satirical black comedy-drama film written by Paddy Chayefsky and directed by Sidney Lumet, about a fictional television network, UBS, and its struggle with poor ratings. The film stars Faye Dunaway, William Holden, Peter Finch and Robert Duvall and features Wesley Addy, Ned Beatty and Beatrice Straight.

One of the best films of the last century and is still relevant today. If you have not seen it, you must find it and watch it. This is an very important film. 

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" 
Speech from the film, Network

YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/ZwMVMbmQBug



~*~


Here is today's question:

From what film does the following scene come FROM? : )


 

9 comments:

erosart said...

Gone With the Wind, of course.

hlj2002 said...

Welcome back and hello to Mr. Dick
Once again you have stumped me with the movie game. I don't remember the last one I got right HA!

Namaste

Anonymous said...

The lady with the red ribbon looks like character actress Margaret Rutherford?

whkattk said...

I'm baffled by this one! Positively stumped - - because I recognize the clip.

Beautiful sculpture. Beautiful photos. And I want to be where that Playgirl model is: Basking in the sun. Naked. And combine it with the Parting Shot. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

The gift show us Aunt Pittypat Hamilton (Also known as Kentucky US Senator Mitch McConnell in drag, on a Saturday night) needing her smelling salts when she heard her approval rating had fallen to 18% after she failed to repeal the ACA.

Aunt Pittypat Hamilton (played by Laura Hope Crews) was a character in the novel and movie, *Gone with the Wind" (1939).

Me, it is if I collapsed under this avalanche of large females that I would feel faint.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Anonymous said...

Gone With the Wind

Anonymous said...

Network

Robert H. said...

Oh, that just has to be "Gone with the Wind"

Robert H. said...

By the way, the first photo of Mr. Dick reminded me of a Seinfeld episode in which Elaine Benes tells Jerry that she doesn't like uncircumcised penises,"because, like, they don't have a face."

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )