Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 120820

Tom Daley

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy 2's Day!
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today
Which
Is what I am going to do
Today I want to rest
So I will do it twice
So I am taking the day away from blogging
I hope you will have a good day, my Friend

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM


 

7 comments:

Your Friend David said...

Here’s hoping you and Tom enjoy a relaxing day! Glad you’re taking a break. Thanks for all you do for us!

hlj2002 said...

Resting twice?? then you should take two days off...??? HEHEHE

It is nice to hear you are taking a break. You will be missed, but there is plenty of treats to admire in your archives. I may enjoy two archived treats today...

Have an awesome day,
Namaste

kyree said...

I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that I love your blog! Have a great day today, and enjoy your day off.

whkattk said...

Have a restful day. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

William said...

Have a great day off--you deserve it. Just be sure you get twice the pleasure from it (no pressure).

Your French Patrick said...

Obviously, when we are with Tom Daley we choose to rest with him and we forget all the rest. And you're right.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Robert H. said...

We need to see more of Tom, and I don't mean more pictures of Tom.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )