Alan Mosca from Bel Ami
Namaste Sweetie,
Happy Hump Day!
I hope you are doing well and feelin' fine!
So glad you could be with me today
I hope you will enjoy your visit
Before we begin...
I wish you a super duper day!
Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM
~*~
~*~
NAME THAT MOVIE GAME
Here is the answer to yesterday's question
The Graduate
is a 1967 American romantic comedy-drama film directed by Mike Nichols[4] and written by Buck Henry and Calder Willingham, based on the 1963 novel of the same name by Charles Webb, who wrote it shortly after graduating from Williams College. The film tells the story of 21-year-old Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman), a recent college graduate with no well-defined aim in life, who is seduced by an older woman, Mrs. Robinson (Anne Bancroft), and then falls in love with her daughter Elaine (Katharine Ross).
Here is today's question
From what film does the following scene come FROM? : )






6 comments:
Show the Truman ;)
The Truman Show
Well, this sets up the gorgeous engorgement theme quite nicely!
Lo mejor para todos en este dia.Amigo vnezolano,Cucuta
Gorgeous engorgement for sure. Love every one.
I ***think*** this one is "The Truman Show" - at least it looks like him from that distance. Gosh, I loved the soundtrack to "The Graduate" - thanks for including that today.
My friend, I thank you for that lovely invitation. Sex outdoors is the absolute best! Really. So, how about we take turns? Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
The film is "The Truman Show", 1998, with James (Eugene) Carrey, and from the first to the last photograph of the film we see him climbing one by one all the steps of this endless staircase.
A breathtaking suspense because after each step we wonder if there will be another one or if he will fall into the void, or if he will come back down.
LOL, I have seen that to say "fausse nouvelle" (false news) you say "Faux News" while we say "fake news"
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Post a Comment