Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 122320

Jerome Exupery, Hoyt Kogan, and Helmut Huxley from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie!,

Happy Hump Day

I am so glad you are with me today
And so blessed to have had you with me over the years
Thank you so much
For your Love and Support
This will be the last post of 2020
My plan is to resume posting on
JANUARY 4, 2021
While I am gone
I invite you to check out the AOM Archives
There are years of posts here you may have missed

I want to wish you a VERY
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a 
HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR

Before we begin...

I wish you a beautiful day
And a Phabulous Holliday

Joy, Love and Peace to you,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to Monday's question
MRS. DOUBTFIRE

Here is today's question

From what film does the following scene come From? : )



Wishing you all the very best, my Friend

 

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz dia, una feliz navidad para todos y un fin y comienzo de año lleno de paz y amor,que superemos esta dificil situacion y que luchemos por lograr todos nuestros propositos, mucha paz y mucho amor.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

AOM,

It has been an unusual year. This year will be one that we all look back on often and say, remember in 2020 when... It hasn't all been bad. AOM Morning Dew has been one of the good things of 2020, A place to come all year long and be inspired and charged with positive energy to help cope with all the negativity that took place all year long. You devoted so much time and energy to give all of your readers an oasis to come each day and focus on the things that are important. For this I am grateful.

I hope you have a great Holiday Season, and that 2021 will be a year of many great things for you, your family, your readers, the United States and the World.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

JayreeS said...

It's Ralphie from "A Christmas Story". Adapted from a Jean Shepard book, In God we Trust: All Others Pay Cash.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Thanks, Bill

whkattk said...

"A Christmas Story" Yeah, the wife loves that film and watches it every chance she gets. She's even got the leg lamp. Because of course she does. LOL.

Frotting all the way...yeah, baby. I'd like to schedule my appointment, please.

It's been a very weird year made better because of you. Merry Christmas, my friend. I hope you have a lovely time. May the New Year be better to us all. Hugs, licks, and strokes, my brother - WHK

Anonymous said...

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to you as well, AOM.

Best wishes.

Your French Patrick said...

The boy that we see on the today's photo is Peter Billingsley as Ralphie Parker in the film "A Christmas Story" released in 1983.

Okay, the appointment is well noted, and we will have to survive without our AOM until January 4th. I hope everything is and will be fine for you in the meanwhile.

Merry Christmas, my darling chéri, and Happy New Year!
Hugs and bisous.

Robert H. said...

Best wishes to you and your parents for a Merry Christmas and a vaccine-filled New Year.

Your Friend David said...

Thank you, AOM, for another great year! You give us such artistry day in and day out. Hope you have relaxing end of year. I’m looking forward to AOM in 2021! You are the best there is in blogging!

Your French Patrick said...

If you can believe it, you were on my road, so I stopped to renew my best wishes.

Merry Christmas, my darling chéri, and Happy New Year!
Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

I hope you had a very lovely Christmas. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

IVI said...

Happy Christmas¡¡¡¡¡ big hug¡¡¡

joseph said...

Three cheers for you , thousand thanks to the good moments you offered in 2020 and see we again next year, c'est tout ce que je vous souhaite ; faites bon accueil à 2021 and kisses joseph marie from Belgium

whkattk said...

Stopping by to wish you and your family a happy, safe, healthy 2021. Happy New Year, Phil. Hugs, licks, and strokes, my brother - WHK

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )