Namaste Sweetie,
Happy 2's Day
Whatever you enjoy the most
Do it at least twice today!
I am so glad you are here with me
Thanks for your Love and Support
I hope you will enjoy your visit
Before we begin...
I wish you a wonderful day!
Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM
~*~
~*~
NAME THAT MOVIE GAME
Here is the answer to yesterday's question:
The Outsiders
is a 1983 American coming-of-age drama film directed by Francis Ford Coppola. The film is an adaptation of the 1967 novel of the same name by S. E. Hinton and was released on March 25, 1983 in the United States. Jo Ellen Misakian, a librarian at Lone Star Elementary School in Fresno, California, and her students were responsible for inspiring Coppola to make the film.
The film is noted for its cast of up-and-coming stars, including C. Thomas Howell (who garnered a Young Artist Award), Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Matt Dillon, Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze, Ralph Macchio, and Diane Lane. The film helped spark the Brat Pack genre of the 1980s. Both Lane and Dillon went on to appear in Coppola's related film Rumble Fish; Dillon and Estevez also starred in Tex (1982). Estevez went on to write and star in That Was Then... This Is Now (1985), the only Hinton film adaptation not to star Dillon. The scene above is of Rob Lowe playing Soda Pop Curtis.
Here is today's question
From what movie does the following scene come FROM? : )






13 comments:
The graduate
Dustin Hoffman - Anne Bancroft as Mrs Robinson - the Graduate
The Graduate
UN HERMOSO Y SONRIENTE DIA PARA TODOS.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
the graduate. first movie directed by mike nichols and he won the oscar first time out.
The Graduate - Dustin Hoffman and Ann Bancroft.
Happy 2's Day!
The Outsiders was a good movie.
I think today's movie is The Graduate?????
Namaste
1967 The Graduate directed by Mike Nichols and cowritten by the very funny Buck Henry and starring Dustin Hoffman and Anne Bancroft as Mrs. Robinson. Great soundtrack by Simon and Garfunkel. Wonderfully spoofed many years later by The Simpsons [when the show didn't suck].
Pretty wild...I think I was too busy working to see many of the 80's films. But, this one I know..."The Graduate." Iconic film, iconic score.
Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
Wow, yesterday was Shawn Mendes day for me and what do I see straight off today?? I listen to him interviewed on Armchair Expert and then watched the amazing documentary “In Wonder” on Netflix. Also rather intriguingly there is no caption or comment on the image.
Tyler in VA
Thank you for this beautiful smile of the beautiful Shawn Mendes.
https://twitter.com/ShawnMendes
In the photo we see Dustin Hoffman playing in the film "Le Lauréat", in English "The Graduate" (1967), and the woman is probably Anne Bancroft.
Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.
Way too easy, at least for your older fans. Of course it's The Graduate. Keep up the good work.
What a great smile that Sweetie has!
Post a Comment