Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 120120

Jason Bacall from Bel Ami

Namaste Sweetie,

Thanks for being here with me
I really appreciate your Love and Support

I hope you will enjoy your visit

Before we begin...

I wish you a joyful day!

Joy, Love and Peace,
AOM

~*~


~*~

NAME THAT MOVIE GAME

Here is the answer to yesterday's question
Amelie
Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain (The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain) is a 2001 romantic comedy film directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. Written by Jeunet with Guillaume Laurant, the film is a whimsical depiction of contemporary Parisian life, set in Montmartre. It tells the story of a shy waitress, played by Audrey Tautou, who decides to change the lives of those around her for the better while struggling with her own isolation. The film also features an ensemble cast of supporting roles, including Mathieu Kassovitz, Rufus, Lorella Cravotta, Serge Merlin, Jamel Debbouze, Claire Maurier, Clotilde Mollet, Isabelle Nanty, Dominique Pinon, Artus de Penguern, Yolande Moreau, Urbain Cancelier, and Maurice Bénichou.


Here is today's question:

From what film does the following scene come From? :  )

 

7 comments:

joseph said...

Les aventuriers ou Plein Soleil ?

Anonymous said...

Un hermoso dia para todos.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

Ahhh. I am feeling back into my normal routine. This morning is the first time I have meditated in over a week and it did feel good. I don't know why, but when I need the meditation the most, I am too distracted to take the time to do it...

A great picture of Jason Bacall!

I do not recognize today's movie. :(

Namaste

whkattk said...

Well, fer cryin' out loud. You've stumped me again. Sheesh... 😁😉😊

Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro. Twice cuz it
's 2'sday! - WHK

rlaught said...

Alain Delon as Tom Ripley in Plein Soleil.

erosart said...

Don't know the film, but he looks like Alain Delon or Gardner McKay (sigh).

jsstrand said...

Alain Delon Purple Noon

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )