Disclaimer
All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )
4 comments:
2,5,6,7,6,9,10......mis favoritos para pasar fin de semana.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
Another great set that I got lost in. Captivated by this set, I forgot I have more of this blog to move on to and finish reading.
Thanks for ALL of these great photographs!
Oh, good one of Scott Gardner. Now if he could just let that elastic band slip and snap around we would get a much better view of him. Thanks.
Great pictures again. Is that Brandon Manilow directly above, I wonder.
Post a Comment