Monday, July 13, 2020

Namaste Sweetie! 071320

 Timothée Chalamet, 

Namaste Sweetie,

Happy Monday!
Welcome to a New Week
A New Day
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Mine was very relaxing
I had to take a break from the news
It is important to know what's going on
But we must keep ourselves healthy
So I turned to many hours of meditation this weekend
There are times I find something
That does not make me feel good
But I think it is important that we know it
So I share it

I try each day to bring you things
That will Enlighten, Nourish, and Brighten your Day
I hope I am doing a good job

I hope you will enjoy your visit

I wish you a beautiful day

Peace and Love,
AOM

~*~


6 comments:

joseph said...

with reciprocity from little Belgium but great fan ! and about Namaste, why don't show the gestual in Nepal and Tibet to say "Bonjour, Salut" (chez nous on appelle cela le pied de nez )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding us to keep a balance in our lives. Your Friend, David

Anonymous said...

Feliz comienzo de semana y me alegro por todo.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta

hlj2002 said...

You are doing a great job by my book!

Namaste

whkattk said...

Another wonderful post! Thank you for all you do to help us all achieve balance in our lives. Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK

Your French Patrick said...

You and your diver apart, and thus out-of-competition, Timothée Chalamet is the cutest human alive.
I wouldn't say the same for Trump, with or without a mask.
By the way, he doesn't need to have a mask on his face to hide a lot from us.

Hugs and bisous, my darling chéri.

Disclaimer

All images and text, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. If you own rights to an image/text and do not wish your image/text to appear on this blog, or would like for credit to be given, please contact me by E-mail or by leaving a comment and the image/text will be removed or credited immediately. aom soul food morning dew does not endorse the content of blogs or sites which link here or which are accessible from this blog. This blog has no commercial intention whatsoever, is not sponsored or payed for. (E-mail Addy: braomATgmx.com )