Beau of the Fifth Column
I really like how this guy thinks
He has a great perspective on things
And discusses them in a calming way
I highly recommend watching more of his videos
Here is his YouTube Channel (Link)
Beau of the Fifth Column
Let's talk about life after Trump and the low points....
YouTube Direct Link: https://youtu.be/WA_M7Eqc2H4

12 comments:
the political rant on your blog site is tiring and beneath you. it only adds to the conflict in the world.
Turn off the news and ranting and love your neighbor.
I think this post is part of what makes this blog so engaging and worthwhile. Please keep it up. Thanks,
Brooks
PS I am a Canadian fan.
I think this post is part of what makes this blog so engaging and worthwhile. Please keep it up. Thanks,
Brooks
PS I am a Canadian fan.
muy buen punto de vista.Amigo venezolano,Cucuta
AOM's recent posts on some political topics is a bit of a stray from his normal format. Even he says the same back on 06/08/20:
"l realize that AOM is a place for you to visit to get away from all the trouble in our world. My plan is to keep AOM a place to escape the horrors but I will be expressing my thoughts and feelings about current events from time to time. If you disagree with me, that is fine. I still love you and care about you, but I suggest you seriously question why you disagree. Maybe we can all learn something new."
Everyone that knows AOM's core values, knows where his passion comes from that drives everything he posts.
Hugs for everyone,
I think your post was entirely appropriate.
Best wishes for all your good work.
Brooks
PS I am from Canada
Thanks for introducing us to this man. As you said, his words are calming and encouraging. As of late, I have found myself very discouraged by all the things happening around us and feeling so helpless.... his words helped sooth some of that angst.
WHK says - Again, I have to disagree with this bjp guy. The videos are helpful. The country needs a plan to move forward. Knowing the facts, helps. We should not be burying our heads (minds) in nothing but porn. If he can't learn to scroll past the very minimal amount of political stuff...If all he wants are pictures of naked men, there are plenty of blogs out there.
Naked under the clothes. Yep! I have 3 t-shirts with similar sayings.
Hugs, licks, and strokes, bro - WHK
As a long friend of your posts and blogs, and as a Canadian from Montreal, I can assure you that all what you post is in the always same philosophy of making the world and mostly now, USA, a safer and best aware place to live in.
To me you posting those beauties of the nature, men, naked or not, is just the cherry over the sunday. Words of wisdom no matter in what ways are always good to hear and see.
With all the bad going on in USA and even if we love our south of the border American friends, our border will remain close for another month and maybe more because of the foolish way your administrations are poorly reacting to this huge pandemic.
So many of your citizens died and it's not finish yet.
This is USA's sadest times and surely you need some ways to sheer up or give hope to you all.
Continue your fine job dear Phil.
Disappointed that any AOM friends would go negative on a message like this. It only points out what Beau says scares him the most; not the politicians but the people who blindly follow the utterly ridiculous evil clown we have for a *leader*. He even points out that his message isn't political, it is human to human. The system is corrupt but the saddest part is learning that as a people we are seriously broken.
Tyler in VA
I must respectfully disagree with bjp. First of all, it is your blog and you can post the content you want to post. bjp is free to go elsewhere if he so chooses. Second, you are not ranting. You are educating us that we need to pay attention to what is happening in this country. finally, it seems to me inappropriate to be telling AOM what to do. And I do not consider anything you have posted a rant. Your Friend, David
Post a Comment